Cross-Border Taxation Solutions

Whether you’re a corporation with overseas operations, a business or individual needing to work out taxation of U.S. residents working abroad, or a foreign citizen working in the United States, Michael Waroff, CPA can help you plot a course through cross-border taxation issues. There are many special rules and policies for businesses with a foreign presence. Working closely with consultant Harvey Waroff,  Enrolled Agent, with many years experience with the IRS as an International Specialist in both examinations and appeals, we will assist you in making the informed decision to steer you or your business in the right direction.


 If you need to speak to us about a general query fill in the form below and we will call you back within the same working day.